7.16.2008

Michelle + Clint

Clint + Michelle rock my world. See, not only do they share my love for all things 'ol'school' and order all my favorite photos from their engagement shoot, but they also willingly went along with anything that I suggested might look 'hot' in their wedding photos, even if that meant trooping through waist high wet grass.
Thank you both - have an awesome honeymoon.

The wedding took place in the super cute church at Fairbridge Village out near Pinjarra. Not only is it an awesome location it's also charity : )

I don't think I've ever posted the family photo before, but I love this one, and you might recognize Rob + Chaz from one of my weddings last year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Arlene, I looove the shots, you excel once again!
salam hangat
Diane

Anonymous said...

lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely

I think this might be my favorite of yours!

xox

Anonymous said...

Wow, what can we say, what a beautiful bride, what a beautiful location, what a wonderful day you must have had and what a wonderful BLESSING............

You excel at what you do thats for sure...
Love Yvette Hidding ( Michelle's cousin in tassie)

HH said...

gorgeous photos arlene. they are exquisite. looks like it was a lovely wedding.

Anonymous said...

Loving your photos Arlene, These ones look fab!(Michelle's also a cousin of mine) and Kylie is over the moon with all her proofs, I can't wait to see them all.
your rocking, catch up with ya soon
Nat P.

Anonymous said...

absolutely amazing arls! so beautiful...you are a talented gal!
xxx
Sarah

Anonymous said...

wow arlene, these are stunning!
-erinna-