12.01.2008

SUMMER

Yay. Summer is my absolute most favorite time of the year, and being only the first day of summer is really exciting as I have soooo much to look forward to over the next 3 months. Just a couple at the top of my list:

# midnight swims
# summer festivals
# Australia Day
# fish & chip dinners on the beach
# more BBQ's
# twin poles

I'm celebrating all the things I love about summer with 90 days of polaroid - summer journal.

And to add to all the excitement - Jesh's workshop starts this week. We are privileged to have the beautiful Jesh and a whole collection of other awesome photographers join us in our studio this week for some photo lovin' and learnin'.

1 comment:

aimee said...

hey arlene - LOVE all your photos and photography - you truly are an artist! cool idea for summer, it will bring back heeps of good memories when winter comes around again hehe - i know of a lady who did a whole year in polaroid - it looked great! hope you have a great summer :)