6.11.2008

Amy + Brenden

Amy's married. I finally got to meet the lucky man on Friday night and totally approved. I love watching Amy + Brenden together, they're so in love, just check out the pics.

For those of you who don't know, Amy is one of my closest friends (although she lives on the other side of the country, so not that close haha), I hadn't seen Amy in 2 years before this trip and prior to that always with short spiky hair and in a hoody and jeans. I always knew Amy was HOT but seeing her with waist length hair and a dress totally blew me away.

I was priviledged to have a double roll of bridesmaid and photographer for the wedding a totally new way of doing things for me, but an absolute blast.


Amy - miss you already, totally can't wait to see you in Port when I'm rich. haha.
Brenden - so good to finally meet you, you're all Amy ever asked for - tall (well kind of), dark and handsome : ).
Enjoy your honeymoon. xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE!! You did a fantastic job arls!

Your been tagged honey, see my blog to find out the details =)

Anonymous said...

Great Great Great photos, such a shame we couldn't make it to the day, it looked so cool!