4.04.2008

Win some... loose some.

WIN...

Late last year I had an eastern states advertising company purchase my image of Marcus to be used in a big advertising campaign and to be featured in the coffee table book. YAY. The book arrived today and looks awesome, here's my pic.


LOOSE...

BAH BAHWN... I found out early this week that the lovely big advertising project is for the redevelopment of my local and favorite beach, I project I am totally not in favor with and rather quite opposed to.

2 comments:

tamz said...

No WAY! argh... arlz that's crazy! i know how much you love leighton, i remember those pics you took of the dingo flour factory :( ... the crazy world of advertising!

Anonymous said...

krindy showed me the book ... looks good despite the fact that they duped you ... there must be alot of money in that development though cause its a mighty fine marketing book ...