3.19.2008

It's been crazy days lately, so many exciting things happening and keeping me on my toes.

Here's just a bit of what I've been up to:

Jaz and Garth's baby arrived on the weekend, the 'cutest baby ever' I've been told so keep an eye out for some pics when I finally get to meet her myself.

Yay, I am finally a full member of the AIPP. I've been an emerging member for the past year and decided it time to move on up.
I also finally stepped away from my trusty old Metz and onto the world of the Canon speedlite 580ex II,Foto Freo is only a couple of weeks away, I'm madly getting my exhibition organised, My work will be up at Harvest in North Fremantle from the 4th of April till the 4th May, I'm exhibiting as part of the fringe festival so come down and check it out, (I will keep you updated and post up an invite). Also grab yourself a Foto Freo brochure and check out the other 60 odd awesome exhibitions happening around Perth.

Lecturing at Tafe tomorrow then off for the weekend, Hope you all have a fabulous Easter.

1 comment:

mastcell said...

Congratulations on becoming a member of AIPP!! The Speedlite looks awesome, I hope you continue to do wonderful things with your Canon gear.