2.05.2008

Old Negs

I'm testing the Epson V700 PHOTO scanner today. Last week I had a whole load of old exposed films developed so I thought I'ld scan in some of the goldies.

I love these sequences, they were all taken on my Holga my great little plastic medium format camera. I love the light leaks and how all the images blend into each other, ooh the brilliance of plastic cameras.


This first one is my favorite, its Leighton and some locals... I go running on this beach every morning and watch as many sunsets from it's sand as possible... it makes me smile.


The cute little house near the container yard on the North Bank, Freo. This was obviously taken before they changed the train line and pretty much fence the house and it's resident in.(does it still have a residant)


No comments: