11.29.2007

Update

Another exciting week underway and almost over for me. My new 50mm 1.4 lens arrived yesterday. I was super excited to take it out and break it in today - see below.

Last night I went to see Xavier Rudd at the Freo Arts Centre. I went with my brother, it was such a great chilled out event, the weather was awesome. The support band was great as well - Jeremy Fisher.

For the rest of the week I've been madly rearranging the office and building my new website which I hope will be up by the end of next week, proofing weddings, designing FOTOFREO
t'shirts and trying to work out hanging options for my expo. I'm so excited about Foto Freo 2008. So many great photographers will be heading to our shores and hanging out in this beautiful city... amazing exhibitions, awesome slideshows, and heap of interesting workshops, lectures and portfolio reviews... all mixed with some great parties and networking. Going to be a good April, if you have any interest in photography I recommend you write it in the calenders.

All that and so much more to look forward to.... SUMMER, shooting, Christmas, shooting , camping, shooting, BBQ's, developing my next film (they're always so much more exciting then digital, and I've been playing with an old Minolta my friend found at a garage sale). YAY

No comments: